How to begin your child's journey...
Registration and admission for the Academic Year starting September is done online through the school website. Admissions to classes depend up on vacancies. We do give preference to siblings of the school from the waiting list. Your child’s name is placed on the waiting list upon payment of registration fee. There is no entrance test but an age related assessment at the FS level. For all other classes, there may be an entrance test at the discretion of the school.
Steps to follow for Admission
- Complete the online registration form.
- To put your child on the waiting list, Submit the non-refundable, non-adjustable registration fees AED 500 online or in school.
- Contact the admission team:
- For assessment date, if you have registered for Year 3 to Year 10. (required, 2 Years schools report and a recommendation letter from the previous school)
- For more information from FS1 to Year 2.
- Assuming successful assessment and as per the availability in the required Year group the child is offered a place.
The Winchester School prides itself on an admission policy that does not discriminate against any child or family. All children are welcome to apply to The Winchester School, regardless of nationality, ethnicity or religion.
The Winchester School is a truly international institution. The Winchester School is a fully inclusive school, however their maybe limited spaces for children with additional learning needs in some year groups.
Each child must take an age appropriate placement test to ensure that the children are rightly placed & supported for the high quality education on offer at The Winchester School.
Offer of a place is dependant on the availability of space and an interview with the child. Parent should provide the most recent copy of their child's school report, when called for a placement.
At the time of admission, the following documents are required:
- 1 copy of Valid Residence Visa and Passport for Student’s & both Parent’s.
- Original Emirates ID of Student and both Parent’s to scan in front of official.
- Copy of Emirates ID of Student and both Parent’s
- 4 passport-size photographs of the student.
- 1 copy of the student's Birth Certificate.
- 1 copy of the Student's Vaccination Card.
- 1 copy of the original mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school.
- Original Transfer Certificate for other Emirate transfer. (Duly attested by the educational authority concerned).
- In the case of overseas transfer, the Original Transfer Certificate should also be duly attested by:
- District Ministry Education Officer of the concerned district.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country from which migrating.
- UAE Embassy in the country from which migrating.
- Consulate of the Concerned country in Dubai
Admission will be confirmed only on submission of all the documents to the School and will be subject to Knowledge and Human Development Authority approval.