Terms & Conditions related to admissions.
- When a student is offered a place, the required documentation, fully completed should be submitted. We ask that if the admission has been completed during the academic year then a non-refundable payment of one term of the year's school fees has to be paid up front which will then be taken from the total years cost.
If we offer admission for the next academic year then a non-refundable admission fee will be applicable which is adjustable to the first term fees.
- There are 3 terms per year. The total amount of fees payable in a year will be collected in 3 installments. Fees will not be collected in the months of July and August.
- Fees must be paid by the 10th of the first month of each term.
- Reports / Examination results of the defaulters are liable to be withheld.
- The school management reserves the right to make any exceptions to the above policy for compassionate reasons, at their discretion.