Convenient, structured payments for an outstanding education
Payment of Fees
The Application Fee is payable at the time of the online registration and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration deposit is charged to enrol the child and secure the seat.
If new students enrol at a school during the course of the academic year, the school can charge tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrolment.
Schools can collect annual tuition fees in three instalments, due at the beginning of each term. The first term’s payment will be 40%, the second 30% and the third term 30% of annual tuition fees.
Cash, cheque and credit card are accepted and payment can be made in person at the school accounts office. In addition, payments of fees and tuition can also be paid online or by wire transfer directly to the school bank account. (Provided upon request)
Non-payment of Fees
Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid. Failure to pay school fees may result in a loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references, and/or examination results, as well as, temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.
1. In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
2. In the case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
•Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration / re-registration fees will be deducted.
•If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
•If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
•If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term's fees will be deducted.
3. The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
4. If paid with credit card or online, monies will be refunded back to the credit card.
5. Cash payments will be refunded via cheque.
In order to secure the seat for the next academic year, parents will be asked to pay the re-registration deposit which is 5% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
Students who are unable to be registered with the KHDA due to missing required documentation, or students with an outstanding fee balance, will not be able to be re-enrol for the next academic year.
All students withdrawing from the school must submit a notification of their withdrawal in writing to the Registrar office. A 30-day notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Disclaimer: “Please note that school fees for the upcoming academic year are subject to change in accordance with Article 51 the Bylaw of Federal Law No. (28) of 1999 Concerning Private Education and applicable regulations.”