Head of Department: Mr. Angelo Anthony Dias
Email ID: [email protected]
Art and Design complements literary, mathematical, scientific and factual subjects. It is especially concerned with the development of visual perception and aesthetics. The subject encourages visual communication and is a means of expressing ideas and feelings.
Successful Art and Design candidates gain lifelong skills, including:
- Confidence and enthusiasm as they develop technical skills in two and three dimensional form and composition
- The ability to identify and solve problems in visual and tactile forms
- How to develop ideas from initial attempts to final solutions.
Department Facilities / Resources
- Fully stocked art studios in primary and secondary
Key Points from Department Policy
- Encourages students to explore various mediums.
- Group activities are encouraged
- Individual one to one attention is given
- Differentiated activity for students
- Key Stage 3 on going assessments.
- Key Stage 4 and 5 we follow the CIE pattern for all the exams.
Students are encouraged to take part in various art activities in school and also inter school events, we also organize workshops conducted by visiting artist and inter school events in our school